It’s the fifth week of Lent! We are adding orange to our rainbow hearts this week. Riverview
Nine Mile River
Reflection – The Time Has Come!
Scripture Jeremiah 31: 31-34 & John 12: 20-33
Questions I am pondering:
- What time is it in our life as a faith community?
- What is written on our hearts?
- What is dying, what is waiting to be born?
Attending to Our Life Together @ Riverview – TODAY! Immediately following worship there will be a time for committees/teams/groups to share what is going on in their group. This will take place in the sanctuary, following the benediction.
Website – The name and URL of the website have been changed now that we are no longer a pastoral charge. The new URL is www.riverviewandninemileriverunitedchurches.ca although the old URL will get there for the next year too.
Some of what I have read this week:
- Divine Grapevine: Exploring Church Gossip – A link to a CBC interview with Rachel Campbell, then a student at AST doing her Grad Project on gossip.
- I love this! You Are Not Going to Believe What I am About To Tell You.
- Ever tried to read the Bible? And gave up part way through? How to read the Bible.